Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Faery Ink Freebie!

Good afternoon! It's hard to believe that it is still February here - all the snow has melted and it is kind of mild for the time of year! hey but I'm not complaining!

OK onto the reason for the post Faery Ink have a gorgeous digi stamp freebie until 11pm EST tonight! Meet Bella Spring Magic 



You can get her by clicking here 

Isn't she just stunning? I had an 8 year old's birthday to create for and thought that she was just perfect for the little lady who is starting to out grow the usual fairies 

I chose to use my favorite colors on her


Pinks and purples from my Spectrum Noir Marker range. I then matted her onto purple card and used the same to mat my card base. I then chose some design papers from Trimcraft Pretty in Pink collection before adding my image.
The sentiment is a stamp from Lili of the Valley and I have placed this onto a scalloped die cut using the same purple card. I used purple heart ribbon to balance the design.

Thank you for stopping by and now pop over to the Faery Ink Facebook page to see my teamies inspiration using the gorgeous Bella before going and getting your own free image!



2 comments:

Brawny x said...

A gorgeous cardvx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie