Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Happy Days - I have news!!!!

Hi Just a quickie from me today. A few weeks ago I blogged about applying to join Dreamtime Craft Supplies design team



This is a company that sell a mixture of craft supplies most of which I love using already. Well I found out on Sunday that I had been successful and have joined the brand new design team. We are currently a very small group and are working out how things are going to run so watch this space!!!

This will involve a challenge blog which is due to start next month and our first challenge will be Anything Goes so keep your eyes out for that!

Lisa also does flash sales in her online store,usually on a Friday, and I will be letting you all know about these both here and on my other Social Media sites.

In the meantime here are some of the products that she sells

Bazzill Cardstock

This is just a small collection why not pop over to her store and check it out for yourself!








2 comments:

Alyx said...

Congrats on your new DT position. Good luck.
xx

Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies said...

Congrats Sharon & we are so glad to have you as part of our team :) I am looking forward to see your wonderful designs for the DCS Inspirational challenges. Welcome & thank you for applying :)
Hugs
xx Lisa xx

Dreamtime Craft Supplies
Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog