Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

You Giraffe me Crazy

Good morning, well the snow from the weekend is starting to recede and temperatures are rising again - supposedly not for long though - this winter has been so strange but hopefully spring will be here soon.
We had a holiday weekend so didn't get much crafting done however everyone back to work / school so had time to play. 
I just had to color up this little chap from The Scrapoholic Candy Shop. He is part of a collection called A day at the Zoo.


I printed him onto Spectrum Noir ultra smooth card stock and colored him with my Spectrum Noir Markers. 

Once colored I chose a color pallet of browns and oranges and made up my card design


I matted a reddy brown card onto my base card, using a slightly lighter shade I then matted my image and some design paper from Lili Of The Valley and added these to the card. The sentiment is from the same collection as the digi stamp - I matted this onto some of the darker card and positioned it alongside the image. I then used some enamel dots from my stash to balance the card.

You can find him and his friends in the Scrapoholic Candy Shop along with lots of other cute designs. If you are looking for inspiration pop across to our Facebook page where all the design team are showcasing their work. 


No comments: