Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2016

A little Faerilocks Inspiration

Good afternoon, time is just passing too quickly we are already in mid February! Oh and it soon will be spring!!!! 

Today I have a gorgeous Faery Ink image that has masses of curly hair!



Meet Destiny Faerilocks

Isn't she adorable!!! She is one of the February releases that you can find in the store

I have decided that I am going to try and get out of my comfort zone when coloring and for this one I decided to try bright colors!


I colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers and added highlights to her clothes with a white gel pen. Her hair was the most challenging so I colored this first - she has lots of it as you can see from this close up!!!!



I then used a Crafter's Companion embossing folder on some bright blue card adding rickrack ribbon to the band. The flowers are from my stash and they match perfectly with the color scheme as did the enamel dots!

Please stop by the Faery Ink Facebook group where you can find freebies, challenges and all my teamies inspirational makes using these stunning images.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely design and I do like the colours you've used

Brawny x said...

Wow amazing colouring. Fab image great card x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Sharon, I love the beautiful image and background. Her hair looks amazing.
Hugs
Linda xxx