Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Princesses in Fairy Land

Good morning, Mollie was at a princess birthday party on Saturday and all the little guests got to dress up in the most beautiful princess dresses. 

Since she got the new dress for Christmas Mollie went as Cinderella


All the girls had a great time!

Of course I had to make her a card to take and I chose to use one of the NSR (No stamp required) images from My Craft Studio's Fairy Land CD. 


The image is called Princess but I think it's obvious who she is! I printed both her and the wording out on my PC and colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers.
I then matted my design onto blue card and a white card blank. I added blue pearls to opposing corners to balance the card.

It was loved by its recipient and well as Mollie!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cards Und More - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes 
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes 
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes 
The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by, comments are always welcomed if you have time to leave me some love


8 comments:

Amy A said...

Miss Mollie looks adorable and that card is gorgeous hun! Love your coloring! As always, a stunning card! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Mollie looks gorgeous in her dress it sounds like a brilliant party. The card is just perfect. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

How fabulous. They both look great x

Pat said...

What fun! I love to see little girls dress up as their favorite princesses. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Craft your Passion challenges this week!

Rebecca Wong said...

Such a lovely card and i really love your coloring, awesome!
Thanks for sharing in Our Crafty Corner, hope to see you again.
Rebecca, DT

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card and sweet image. Thank you for joining us over at Our Crafty Corner Challenge Blog. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining us over at Through The Craft Room Door challenge. Look forward to seeing you again.

Tammi, TTCRD DT

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining our challenge at Lemon Shortbread this time
x~KateE~x DT