Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, November 6, 2020

Smile!

 Good afternoon, the weather is gorgeous and is planned to be so for the weekend so hopefully we will be able to get out and enjoy it.

It's Chibi new release day over at Stamper's Delights and we have some more cuties to share with you, meet Adrianna:

What I Did:

I resized the image and sentiment to fit on my A2 card base. I changed the color of the sentiment and printed both out on Stamping card. I colored the image with my alcohol markers, yes her legs look green that is because as it's fall she is wearing pantyhose!
I then matted my card base with some color coordinating design paper and added a strip of paper with cameras printed on it.
I adhered my sentiment on to the side of my image and glued her in place on my card. Finally I added some pearls that coordinate with her hair!

What I Used:

Digital image and Sentiment: Stamper's Delights - Chibi Adrianna Photo
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copics
Design Paper: Amy Tangerine- Plus One
Glue: ZipDry
Pearls: From my stash

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 



2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Ilonka said...

Whow your card looks fabulous.
Hugs Ilonka