Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, November 27, 2020

Santa's Little Helper

 Good Afternoon! We had a fab Thanksgiving day yesterday, a lot quieter than normal but I'm good with that!

It's the Kawaii new release day over at Stamper's Delights and I say this every time but the images are sooo cute! Meet Xmas Elf Gift:

What I Did:

I resized him and printed onto stamping card. In my graphics program I cropped the image so I only had the gift, I resized this 3 times and printed onto stamping card. my little guy was then cut out using my scan N Cut and I cut the extra gifts out by hand. All were colored with alcohol markers and I added glaze to the pompoms on his collar and the scissors.
There is a sentiment included with the elf, I added this multiple times to my graphics program, recolored them and printed onto white cardstock.
A white A7 card base was matted with red card and my sentiment layer was added. Finally I added the little elf with foam squares. The gifts were stacked at the side of him again using foam squares.

What I Used:

Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Glaze: Gelly Roll Glaze Pens
White Cardstock: Neenah Solar White Cover 110lb
Red Card: Tonic Studios

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 



No comments: