Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Happy Xmas Tags

Good Morning! The sun has been shining here over the last couple of day and which always brightens my day!

As it's Tuesday that can only mean one thing, a new Polkadoodles challenge over at Digi Choosday and this week the design team were challenged to make a Christmas card with at least 3 tags. Well my card has more than 3:

What I Did:

I imported the tag into my graphics program and resized it. I then copied it so I had enough for my sentiment. I then added the letters to spell Happy Xmas, using a color from the original tag.
These were then all fussy cut and a tiny hole punched in the top of each one. I threaded them onto twine and spaced them equally.
My A7 card base was matted with red cardstock and I cut a sheet of digital design paper from Polkadoodles as my 2nd mat. I arranged the twine holding the tags across this and fixed them in place with tape.
I then adhered this to my card base. My tags were placed evenly and fixed in place with foam tape. Finally I added tiny red pearls to the tags.

What I Used: 

Digital Tags: Polkadoodles - Winnie White Christmas Tags and Frames
Digital Paper: Polkadoodles - Winnie Wite Christmas Paper collection 3
White Card for Base: Neenah Solar white Cover 110lb
Red Cardstock: Tonic Studios
Baker's Twine - From my Stash
Glue: ZipDry
Foam Tape: Dollar Store
Pearls: From my stash

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

 Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group

Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!







 




2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jane Savage said...

Awesome make, Sharon! xx