Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Candy Bags!

Good morning, today is the last day of warm weather for the foreseeable future so going to try and enjoy it as much as possible.

As it's Tuesday which means Digi Choosday I'm sharing some Polkadoodles Christmas goodies with you today:


What I Did:

Using my graphics I added Winnie Rudolph and Holly to the backing paper and printed it onto stamping card. I colored the image with alcohol markers, trimmed the card down and folded it landscape so it would make a topper for my bag of candy.
I added the candy to a clear baggy, folded and sealed the top and adhered my card topper over the top edge of the bag.
Finally I added lots of sparkly chameleon glitter to all the fluffy parts of the image.

What I Used:

Digital Design Paper: Polkadoodles - Winnie White Christmas Papers 2
Clear Bag: From my stash
Candy (yum!): Dove
Double Sided tape: Scor Tape 

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group

Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!













4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon these sweet bags are gorgeous. It would be so lovely to receive something like this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jane Savage said...

What a fabulous idea, Sharon! Love it! xx

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Fantastic fun, I love it! Gorgeous coloring.

Creative world said...

This is absolutely fantastic ide .Love how you have combine the images for scene,perfect...hugs Zelly xx