Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Nose it's Snowing

 Good afternoon! Michigan is known for it's snowy winters and yes we've already had the first snow of the season last weekend. Thankfully it didn't hang around and it's 70 degrees here today!

Since snow is on my mind, let me share some cute images from Stamper's Delights. They are doing mystery boxes and this month is winter if you've been following on the Facebook group you will have already had sneak peeks of some of the cut 12 images.

let me introduce Winter Snowman:

What I Did:

I started by choosing a wintery digital design paper, I imported my images onto this and resized them for my card. I then typed up the sentiment (this is not part of the pack) which I felt was so fitting since the little guy is holding the snowman's carrot nose!
I printed and then colored the images with alcohol markers. My A7 card base was matted with red card and my image was added to this. Finally I added lots of snow with a paint marker.

What I Used:

Digital Design Paper: Unknown
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Red Cardstock: Tonic
White Card for base: Neenah solar white coverstock
Paint Pen; Molotow
Glue: ZipDry

The winter mystery box is available all month for £12 - a saving of £8!!!! there are lots of super winter images great for Christmas or winter birthdays!

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this month’s New Releases so far!

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 




1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie