Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Merry and Bright

 Good evening, a quick post from me tonight.

I've been playing with the cheeky little house mice again today. I pulled out one of my Joanna Sheen CDS that has these delightful creatures as digital images so I printed a sheet off and colored them:

Just look how cute they are all curled up among the fairy lights!
I colored them with Copic markers, matted them onto green cardstock and put to one side while I did my card base. For this I used a Tonic Merry & Bright die to cut the sentiment into one of my mats. I then cut the bottom part of the die 4 more times with green, yellow, blue and silver cardstock so I could fill in the lights and ornaments.
I then added a second mat of digital design paper covered in ornaments. Finally I added my little mice!

Thanks for stopping by, I ma entering this card into the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge which this time is anything goes with using a die or punch as an optional theme




3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Those mice are so sweet. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

April said...

Such a fun card! I love the die at the top. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Sue said...

Oh goodness me, you can just see these little rascals doing this for real!! Love your wonderful card, made me smile today!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue