Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

October Walk

 Good afternoon! the sun is back out and it's warmed up slightly from the freezing temps of the weekend. 

During October I decided to do a walk for breast cancer, 35 miles in 31 days. which I managed to complete on schedule. A friend of mine wanted to do a 2nd walk at the same time so we combined miles and walked together for part of mine.

Today's post is showing a card I made her as a thank you for the encouragement. I did originally intend to put this image Ink Me In Pink from TLC Designs on a t-shirt to wear while walking but I couldn't get the sizing right as she is such a skinny gal!:

I resized and printed the image then colored her with Copic markers. I added the pink ribbon to her dress and boots to represent Breast Cancer. The gorgeous paper also called Ink me In Pink is also from TLC Designs and is sold to raise money for breast cancer. I matted a white A2 card base with pink card and this paper. I added my image and like me adhered it at a wonky angle. I die cut 3 thank you sentiments, glued these together and placed them in her hands. Finally as it needed to be pink I added a few pink gems.

Breast cancer is very dear to me, I had a life long friend who was taken from her 2 small children with this disease so I will always support any company that gives to this charity.


Thanks for stopping by and if you love what you see please let me know in the comments.




No comments: