Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Dressing Up Gnomes

 Good evening! it's been a cold few days here, makes you want to snuggle up on the couch all day!

Today's post is using some digital stamps I've had a couple of months and not been able to get round to using them. So today I printed them and enjoyed myself coloring them. They are cute freebies from TLC Designs.

The first one I thought was so funny! given the USA's current situation with voting I thought, forget the Republicans and Democrats and vote Gnome!

Isn't he just the great! He is from TLC designs and is called Gnorman. He some with a bunch of sentiments including the ones I have used and as well as election time would be great for Independence Day. I resized him, arranged his sentiments, printed him and colored with Copic markers trying to emulated the colors of the Statue of Liberty. He was matted with a coordinating card stock and placed on an A& card base.

My next card is a Halloween card for a little girl Mollie is going to spend Halloween with using Jack O'Gnome:

Another great image! I just love the mass of curls for his beard! This image comes with all sorts of extras including papers one of which I have used. I printed and colored him again with Copic markers I then fussy cut him. I matted an A2 card base with the leafy paper and added Jack to it. I couldn't make one of the sets sentiments fit my card since the pumpkin was so round so I used a Spellbinders die to make my Eek and boO!

I loved coloring these guys, but gnomes are always fun to play with!

Thanks for stopping by and if you love what you see please leave me some love in the comments.





1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon those gnomes are so cute and so beautifully coloured. Take care. Hugs Jackie