Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Give Thanks with Flowers

 Good Morning, We've had sleet over the last 2 days - it's way too early for winter!!!

I am posting inspiration for Joy Clair today. The stamp set of choice for this card is You Are. An amazing huge bloom that looks stunning in any color but I chose to color it with purple alcohol markers.


I decided to do a very simple card. I used a grey A2 card base and matted this with a stenciled panel. I placed my flower using foam tape to give dimension. Finally I stamped the Give Thanks sentiment from the set Give Thanks



This image is so versatile, it can be used for many different occasions.

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back during the month with more inspiration from Joy Clair. Also my teamies will be sharing with you over on the Joy Clair Facebook Group.

 

 You can check out the new release and all of Joy Clair's products over in their store.


2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. That flower is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the beautifully coloured flower and delicate coloured stencilled background
Carol x