Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, October 19, 2020

Sweet Halloween - Cupcakes and Candy

 Good morning and welcome to October! I'm still in Halloween mode with my designs and today is a super cute one.

Joy Clair released Sweet Halloween last month and just had to create with it:


What I Did:

The little characters around the edge are in a group of 4 so I resized them doubled them up for the top and bottom and separated them out for left and right sides of my card. I added the cupcakes and changed the color of the sentiment before printing onto stamping card.  
I was going to color the border characters all as ghosts but decided to be a little more creative and made them in to monsters and candy corn (as well as ghosts). I finished the image by coloring the cupcakes in the same color scheme.
I matted a grey A7 card base with purple cardstock and added my images. Finally I dotted a few purple glitter enamel drops around the image to tie in the purple mat.

What I Used:

Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Grey Card For Base: Simon Says Stamp
Purple Card: Core'Dinations Premium
Enamel Dots: Gina Marie Designs 

Joy Clair has a fantastic Holiday new release for this month, head on over to their store for more!

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back during the month with more inspiration from Joy Clair. Also my teamies will be sharing with you over on the Joy Clair Facebook Group.



 

No comments: