Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, October 12, 2020

Holidays are coming to Joy Clair!

 Good Morning! I am loving the weather at the moment, lots of sunshine but not too warm. Great for getting outside and walking.

Welcome to the first day of Joy Clair's new release, we have lots to show you and the release is going to be running all week.

During October we are also collaborating with Rinea so you will see their gorgeous foiled papers on my designs.

I'm showcasing 2 cards today, my first one uses Barrels - It is a great fall collection with of course a barrel but lots of fillings for the barrel to choose from and great sentiments:


I arranged my composition onto stamping card, resized and then printed it. I then printed the barrels onto 2 different colors of Rinea foil paper; a dark brown and a copper color
For the dark foil barrels I cut the whole barrel out,  The copper images I just cut the bands and Using the image on stamping card I placed the bands on the barrels and then adhered them into place.
I then colored the contents of barrels with alcohol markers. I matted a black A7 card base with orange cardstock and my image.

My next card uses Coffee Flavors and again I have used Rinea foils.


I started by rearranging one of the sentiments which is the great thing about digital stamps you can cut and paste how ever you want them! I then resized one of the gorgeous cups and added my sentiment to it. This was then printed on stamping card and fussy cut using my scan n cut. I also cut a mat for my cup to lie on. I colored the image with alcohol markers and adhered it to it's mat.
I then used a coffee bean die and cut a ton of beans from the Rinea foil paper. I love how it has given them a sheen!
A A2 card base was matted with same cardstock as my image and I arranged the image on my base. I then glued each individual coffee bean in place so it looks as though it's snowing coffee beans - It is a Holiday image after all!!!!

What I Used:
Digital Images: Joy Clair - Barrels
                          Joy Clair - Coffee Flavors
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Black Card for A7 base: Linda Chapman
Grey Card for A2 base: Simon Says Stamp
Orange and Red Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Coffee Bean Die: Memory Box
Glue: ZipDry and Multi Medium Matte

The Joy Clair new release starts today and has some gorgeous new digital stamp sets so check out the Joy Clair Designs Store each day this week for more gorgeous sets. My teamies will be showing their inspiration on the Joy Clair blog as well as the Facebook Group daily.

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back during the month with more inspiration from Joy Clair. 



1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie