Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Sending Christmas Cheer

Good Morning! Almost half way through October - How did that happen. I'm skipping the next few days as I turn 50 and that is just not happening!!!

It's Tuesday so of course that only means one thing - Digi Choosday! yes a new challenge is about to start!

This time the design team are looking forward to Christmas and sending a little cheer with an envelope on their makes. I decided to do a card on a card using the super Cute Holly Hedgehog mail:


What I Did:
I arranged Holly and a sentiment and printed on stamping card. I colored the image with Alcohol markers and added a bit of sparkle with glitter to Holly's hat. I then printed a piece of digital design paper, using a template I made an envelope with this.
A 8x8in card base was matted with green and red cardstock and my envelope was added to the center. I then partially slid my image into this at an angle so Holly and the sentiment are still on view.
Finally I added some glittery enamel dots.

What I Used:
Paper for Envelope: Crafter's Companion
White Card Base: Craft UK
Green and Red Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Glitter Enamel Dots: Gina Marie
Glitter: Chloe
Glue: ZipDry

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

 Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group

Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!




4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. Happy Birthday in advance of your special day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Great design-a card on a card love the P.paper and cute hedgehog-beautifully coloured
carol x

Jane Savage said...

Love this Sharon, so cute!! x

Claire said...

A very clever idea love the envelope
Claire