Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Helping Hands

Good morning, It's very cold here, barely hitting freezing!

But It's Tuesday and that means fun with the new Digi Choosday Challenge starting!

My card today Is all about snow! I have used Winnie Christmas Wishes Helping Hands - Winnie and all the little critters are clearing the snow:


Super cute or what??? I decided to use the pre-colored image and printed it out onto stamping card. I then cut the image and an outline using my cameo.
I matted my card base with red cardstock, I pulled one of the digital papers from Winnie White Christmas papers 2 into my graphics program and then added a sentiment multiple times to this, printed it and matted my card. I also printed a 2nd paper from same set and made rosettes to look like giant snowflakes.
I added my image using foam tape and then adhered my snowflakes in place.

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

 

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!








4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and snowflake rosettes
Carol x

Jane Savage said...

This is just too cute for words, Sharon! Loving your rosette snowflakes! xx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.

Hayley's handmade cards said...

Beautiful card Sharon. Hayley xx