Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, October 23, 2020

Fall treats

 Good afternoon! hope everyone is enjoying fall, I have had time to get out and do some walking amongst the fall colors, Michigan is beautiful this time of year.

Talking of Fall, It's new release day at Stamper's Delights for the super cute Kawaii images and the fall images are adorable:


What I Did: 

This is actually 2 images that I have, resized,  grouped together and shuffled some leaves around which demonstrates how versatile digital stamps are.

Once I had them where I wanted them I colored with alcohol markers - I had to add lots of freckles to my little redhead. The image was fussy cut ready for my card.
I matted an A7 card base with green cardstock. I made my own digital design paper, I took an orange striped paper, reduced the opacity and added all the script fall words. I then printed and cut down to fit on my base.
I added my image and die cut leaves from foil paper. These where scattered to make it look like they were being blown around.

I couldn't resist using one of the other Kawaii new releases to make a little note card:


This little guy is Just a note, I resized him and one of sentiments printed and colored with alcohol markers. I joined the pen to the sentiment then off the page to.......


The second sentiment inside! Both were matted with blue cardstock and added to an A7 card base.


What I Used: 

                          Stamper's Delights - Just a Note 2
Digital Paper: Sherry K Designs plus computer edits
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
White Card For Bases: Neenah Solar White Coverstock
Green and Blue Cardstock for mats: Core'Dinations Premium
Leaf Die: Lawn Fawn
Foil Paper: Rinea

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!




1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon your cards are so cute. I love them both. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie