Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Kuddly Koala

Good afternoon, We are supposed to be under a winter storm warning with up to a foot of snow but so far it's only raining. It's so cold that it's freezing rain so if the snow does come it will likely settle.

I'm sure you have all seen the devastation that is hitting Australia with all the fires. Being a huge animal lover it is so sad seeing all the pictures of the native animals suffering and dying. So today's card is in honor of them. I love koala bears and couldn't imagine a world without them. I still have my childhood bear bought for me by my Nanna and he is a koala bear.



The image on my card is one of Lili Of The Valley's digital stamps, I have colored him with Copic markers. I used card scraps from my stash to decorate the card which led to me doing a purge of scraps - who else collects bits of card and design papers just in case?

Supply List:
X-press It card stock
Koala digital stamp - Lili of The Valley
Copic Markers
White Card Stock for base card - The Paper Studio
Blue cardstock - Core'dinations
Leaves - Sylvan Frame: Poppy Stamp
Design paper - from stash

Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see please let me know in the comments.





3 comments:

Fikreta said...

I'm so sad about Australia...
Your card is super adorable.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning card. I love that koala. It is so sad what is happening in Australia. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathy said...

Koalas are just so adorable, and your card is perfect!