Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Hello!

Happy New Year! We have had a a quiet family time, it's been great just to kick back and do nothing However it's back to reality tomorrow. The snow has returned and looks like it may hang around for a bit now!

My card today is using Susan's Garden Flowers, I love these dies they are so easy to use, yes they take time to build but I honestly enjoy sitting, coloring, shaping and building them. I have a number of them now, For this card I have used columbine and forget-me-not.


The card base is a pre-cut one that I have had in my stash for years but was unsure what to do with them. I have a number of different ones I think they were from Creative Crafting World but I may be wrong! The flowers add dimension to your cards so the sturdy base of the card holds the weight of the flowers well. They also take ink well, I have blended Distress Ink here and it went on smoothly


I am getting back to entering my designs in to challenges, here's the ones I'm entering this one into:


Supply List:
Susans' Garden Flowers: Forget-me-not - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Susan's Garden Club: Columbine - Tonic
Shaped card base - Creative Crafting World
Distress ink - Spun Sugar
Nuvo Alcohol Markers - Tonic Studios
Pan Pastels Raw Umber, bright Yellow Green
Karen Burniston Word dies: Set 1 - Hello
blue pearls
pink ribbon
Ranger Matt medium
Gina K connect glue.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please let me know in the comments.


8 comments:

Fikreta said...

So nice

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

My craft pantry said...

Such a pretty card! 😀

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card here Sharon!I love the clever shape and the flowers are so gorgeous (now I want those dies too lol), great use of colour too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Creative world said...

Absolutely stunning card.Love the dimension with flowers and your fabulous,so the colors are lovely too.Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CH ALLENGE,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

TK said...

Beautiful, and what a wonderful way to use something that's been in your stash!

Karen Dunbrook said...

wow...how gorgeous.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.
:) Karen

Maria Rodriguez. said...

What a beautiful shaped card, love the die cut design but your flowers are absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you for playing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
XO