Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Kawaii Meow

Good afternoon, we are having a lazy day today since so much snow was forecast.

I'm back today with the other Kawaii new release from Scrapper's Delights. This is a collection of images and sentiments called Kawaii Meow. I have chosen to use 2 of the images and a sentiment but there is also a milk carton, a food dish and paw print included along with another sentiment.

It is just a hungry kitty:


What I Did
I used my graphics program to put the kitty in her bed and add the sentiment, having png files really works for scene building! I then printed onto stamping card.

I colored the kitty and bed with copic markers.

I made a white 5x7in card base from 110lb card and matted this with a green card that coordinated with my coloring.

I adhered my image to my card, die cut 2 paw prints and added these.

To finish the card I colored the sentiment with a blue glossy gel pen and added crystal glaze to all the eyes and the kitty's nose.

What I Used
Digital stamps: Kawaii Meow

Stamping Card: X-Press It
Copic Markers
White card: Core'Dinations Premuim
Green Card: Core'Dinations
Kraft Card: The Paper Shelter
Glossy Gel Pen: Gelly Roll
Paw Print Die
Crystal Glaze: Nuvo

Thanks for stopping by and if you love what you see please let me know in the comments.



3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

So cute. Great job!

Fikreta said...

love it!
super cute!