Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Snow Angels are Fun

Good afternoon! Winter has returned, the temperatures have dropped from what they were around Christmas and we've had more snow. Hey it's Michigan what else can we expect!

It's Thrifty Thursday over at Scrapper's Delights go check out the website for this weeks deals! 
 When we first arrived in the USA and Mollie was able to make snow angels standing up the snow was so deep!
 So I couldn't resist Willy Snow Angel- he's perfect for this time of year:


Isn't he just the happiest little penguin! and I had to give him some snowy dimension so I used a snow writer and added extra glitter:



Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of this week's thrifty offers.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

Supply list:
8X8 inch white card base - Craft UK
Cardstock - Core'dinations
design papers - Lawn Fawn
Stamp - Scrapper's Delights Willy Snow Angel
Copic Markers
Deco Art Glistening Snow writer and Glamour Dust
Karen Burniston snowflake dies














3 comments:

Fikreta said...

Cute!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I just love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Joy Wilson said...

I love this fun card! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Joy