Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 17, 2020

Kawaii Kitties

Good afternoon, we are waiting on another snow front coming in that is supposed to last the weekend. We didn't get half of what was expected last week so we'll just so how it goes. It is very cold out though!

My card today is highlighting a new image from Scrapper's Delights. Janice who owns the company has decided to design Kawaii images and I LOVE them! So much so that i have used both of the new images. Today's card is using Kawaii Miss Kitty She is so adorable and has her own sentiments included.


 

Here's What I Did
I printed the image and Hello sentiment onto stamping card and colored her with my Copic markers. I added some freckles with a gel pen to both her and her kitty hat. 

I then used my scan n Cut to cut the Hello letters. While it was cutting I trimmed my image down and inked the edges of the card.

I cut my card base from 110lb card and folded this to form a 5x7in card

I then chose some printed patterned paper that fit with my colors in my image. As this had a fine green line running through it I used green card to mat this and my image on to.

I adhered my image to my card, as is normal for me I put her at an angle. My letters were placed on pop dots and positioned along the bottom of the card

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Kawaii Miss Kitty

Stamping Card: X-Press It
Copic Markers
Uniball white gel pen
Distress Ink: Worn Lipstick
White card: Core'Dinations Premium
Green Card: Core'Dinations
Patterned Paper: Lili of the Valley (retired)
Zipdry Glue
foam pop dots

Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow to see another of these super cute images. If you like what you see or just want to say hi then leave me a comment














2 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is super cute card!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie