Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Arty Divas Challenge!

Good morning! I have some exciting news to share with you, I am joining Arty Diva's Challenge as a design team member! It's a challenge that has sponsors so I get a wide range cool selection of images to play with.

Challenge #13 starts today and we have a really sweet Sponsor, Tandiart Fairytale art work from Sylxia Gryczuk has some cute images, most are pre-colored like the Fairy Collage 5 I am using today.

I have chosen one of the fairies, and fussy cut and shaped some of the flowers and a heart that is in the collection. I used some ditsy design paper which complements some of the colors in the images. I chose to pick the bright green from the fairy dress and my card for mats and some die cut flowers I added to complement the design.


The challenge is a 2 weekly one that starts on a Tuesday so here we are!!! 
Thank you so much for visiting and head over to the challenge blog to enter - good luck!!!




1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Congratulations for your new design team role. Take care. Hugs Jackie