Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Best Wishes in Pretty Lilac

Good afternoon! the temperature here is currently 18 degrees Fahrenheit - soooo cold!  I'm tucked up inside with my fur babies and don't plan on venturing far today!

My design today was for a colleague of my husband, I have posted before about the card club he runs at work. I make a mixture of male and female cards for this and it challenges me because of the larger size needed. They have to be 8x8in cards so there is plenty of room for colleagues to write their birthday wishes to the recipient.
This card main feature is Crafter's Companion's Blossoming Lilacs Layering stamps. I love the effect you get from the layering, it gives such a realistic look to the flowers. I chose muted papers so that the stamped flowers really do pop.




Supply List:
8x8in card base - Craft UK
Blossoming Lilacs Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Stamping Card: Solar White - Neenah Classic Crest
Glacier Caves Inks - Altenew
Green Meadows Inks - Altenew
Rustic Cottage Chic Butterflies Dies - Sara's Signature Collection
Design Paper: Fresh Petal - Lili of The Valley
Blue Card Stock - Paper Studio


Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see please let me know in the comments.




2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a beautiful card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie