Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Finding Balance

Good afternoon, It's the 3rd Thursday of the month which mean Scrapper's Delights is doing their thrifty Thursday offers this week, head over to their store to see what fab offers they have

I got the play with anime Grace, she is both an angel and a devil, which sounds very much like Mollie but lets not go there! No, life is all about balance you can't take the good without the bad and visa versa. I wanted to highlight both sides of Grace so I colored her hair in different colors as well as highlighting the difference with blue and grey backgrounds. As she is both an angel and a devil I colored the gems around her feet and on her scythe green for envy - I'm sure this would be a deadly sin that would show its face with such a split personality. The sentiment is one that comes with the image and one I'm going to use to focus me this year!


Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of this weeks thrifty offers.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

Supply List:
Cardstock for card base, mats and die cuts - Core'dinations
design paper - My Craft Studio
Digital Stamp Anime Grace from Scrapper's Delights 
Lace dies - Joanna Sheen
Copic Markers
Staedtler Triplus Fineliners
Gold Gelliroll pen







1 comment: