Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 5, 2018

Try Something New

Good morning, we are still draped in snow and living with frigid temperatures but other than that life is good!

There is a new challenge starting over at SumMore Fun, for this one we don't have a mood board as such we are asking you to try something new so grab the Christmas crafting goodies you got and show us a new technique, new product or a new style!

Sum More Fun have a mood board challenge every 2 weeks, you can win a $20 gift certificate - If you use a Victorine Originals or Raisin Boat Products the prize doubles.  

I have done a new card shape using new stamps and dies:


I have used dies to cut a diamond swing card, 3 attempts with the dies and I finally got it right! I then used my new SumMore Fun stamp set Curly Cute. There are loads of possibilities with these stamps I only used 3 from the set and there are 15 more!!! 
After assembling my card I stamped Happy Birthday on to one of the diamond mats. I then surrounded this withe the cute flower. I then used the same inks and stamped the flower on and off the edge of my card mats.
These were then adhered in place. When the card is opened fully the back on the diamond also has the cute little flowers over it.

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.




6 comments:

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

such a great idea for a swing card

Beth F. said...

Your card is so sweet! It makes me want to fast forward past this cold and have spring here.

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE Sharon! What a fun design!

Theresa

Brawny x said...

Great card Sharon x

Katie said...

Lovely card