Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Hello from Heart

Good morning, this cold weather looks like it is in for the duration of winter here so I thought I'd brighten up the day with some flowers.


These little flowers and sentiment are from the Brush Floral set over at SumMore Fun. I stamped the flowers using aqua markers and fussy cut them, there are plenty of other flowers and leaves among the set but I wanted a simple look. I added white enamel dots to the centers and shaped them before adding them to my wreath. my white card base was matted with 2 shades of purple card. and I adhered the wreath and flowers in place. My sentiment, stamped with purple ink on white card, was also matted with purple and added slightly under one of the flowers. A few purple enamels completed my design.

The Flowers Say Sentiment is also available as a stand alone stamp and would make a great addition to a sentiment collection if you didn't want the flowers



Don't forget our moodboard challenge is try something new this time - we all have new stash, new ideas or want to try new techniques so it's an easy one to start the year!

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.



6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty Spring card! Love how you used the stamped flowers.

Theresa

Brawny x said...

Lovely card x

Kathy said...

What a sweet card, and a lovely sentiment too

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful card... Love the sentiment x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the flowers are so pretty and I love the sentiment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Beautiful card