Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Flower Box

Good morning, well the snow has vanished again over the weekend and the temperatures are reaching above freezing through the day - who knows for how long though!

Today I'm taking over the SumMore Fun blog and my card is a folding flower box creating using 2 SumMore Fun stamp sets:


I made up a card box and decorated this with pretty pink, white and turquoise papers. I then used the Curly Cute Stamp set to stamp out a number of flowers and framed flowers in the same colors. The frames were cut out and placed around each side of the box. I fussy cut the single flowers and glued these to strips of acetate and attached them at different heights inside the box.

I then stamped the frame again and added a sentiment from the Brush Floral stamp set into the center of this. Again this was cut out and added to the back of the box:


The box is made in such away that it will fold and fit inside a 6x6in envelope.

The colors look darker if the photos but they are perfect for the moodboard challenge over on the blog:



Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the SumMore Fun BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card Sharon!!

Theresa

Brawny x said...

Lovely card Sharon x

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Sharon this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

its so very nice!