Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thanks

Good morning! I'm here today with a little card of thanks. 

Who doesn't like getting a card in the post, I know it really makes my day when someone has appreciated what I have done for them and lets me know with a little note!

Today's card is just a simple thanks:


Little James the Bear from Lili of the Valley is gazing out of his window looking at his gorgeous sunflower.
This is a really simple card, I colored the image with alcohol markers and colored pencils. I extended the brick work using a black fine liner so that the image fit my card base.
I matted a white card base with dark brown card and added my image. I die cut 'thanks' from the same brown card and adhered this in place. 

If you like what you see please let me know in the comments