Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, January 15, 2018

Jump For Joy

Good afternoon! 
Well I think all the sickness has finally left us, I still have a little cough but I can live with that!

We lost all the snow last week overnight! It suddenly warmed up and rained. We went to be with around a foot on the yard and woke to next to nothing. Didn't stay that way though, came back yesterday and has been snowing on and off most of today!

So I usually like clean and simple crafting but for today's make I decided I was going to get a little messy. I'm showcasing a cute stamp set from the delightful Evaney's Stamps Designs called Galaxy Pals and what better way than with an galaxy sky:


I inked the sky using distress inks and then added splashed of opaque white for my stars. Whilst this was drying I stamped out the cute little alien characters and the planet and colored these with bright alcohol markers.
Once my galaxy was dry and cut to size I arranged my characters along with the planet onto it - had to have one peeking 👽👽.
 I then stamped my sentiment my alien speak (zeep zeep) using versamark and embossed this with white powder. 
 To make up the card I made a black card base, matted it with white card and added my top layer.

Why not pop over to Evaney's Stamp Designs and see the other cute stamp and die sets available. 

For more inspiration check out the Evaney  blog, Facebook and Instagram

Thanks for stopping by:



2 comments:

Kev Smith said...

Crazy lil aliens! Love it! Maybe you could use watercolors for the galaxy - I could lend you some! Keep up the fantastic work!

Fikreta said...

its awesome card!