Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 19, 2018

Natural Born Camper

Good morning, we've had such a mix of weather these past few weeks but there is still snow on the ground so I prefer to be in doors!

There is a new mood board challenge starting over on the SumMore Fun blog and today I am sharing my interpretation of the board. 


Not something you expect for this time of year but some crazy people out there love to camp all year round!

I have used SumMore Fun's Happy Camper stamp set  and colored with cute caravan (camper) in the colors of today's mood board:

And of course cake, presents can only mean one thing so I've added the birthday sentiment from the same set.

I matted my coloring onto bright pink card to keep with the theme and then onto a white card base keeping it a CAS design.

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.




6 comments:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx

Beth F. said...

I totally love the PINK you have on this card. How fun!

Scrapper69 said...

I LOOOVE your coloring -- Fabulous card!

Theresa

Amy A said...

This is so sweet. Love the design and your coloring is stunning. Xx

Sylvia said...

Such a fun stamp, gorgeous card beautifully coloured in the mood board colours.

Sylv xx