Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, January 1, 2018

New year blessings

Hello and Happy New Year. I hope everyone had a happy and safe new year's eve. We spent the evening with good friends and good food! 

New year is when we wish the best for the people we know so I'm starting with a card that does just that:


There is some exciting news coming along with this card. I have been chosen to join a design team of an up and coming new stamp company Evaney's Stamp Designs.
They have some great sets of stamps that are crammed full of images and sentiments. They also have matching dies which takes away the tedious fussy cutting!

Today I have used their set called Lively Kitchen. I have however just used a couple of the cute little images and one of the many sentiments from the set. There is way more stamps on there to use!

I stamped a border top and bottom of some white card using the sweet little cup stamp multiple times.
I then centered the sentiment before stamping the tiny hearts to look like red confetti.

I matted my white card base with red and blue card to compliment my topper. I didn't need to use any embellishments as the images made the card complete.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see hop on over to Evaney's Stamp Designs store. For more inspiration check out their Blog, FaceBook Page and Instagram from more designs from my teamies 



4 comments:

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Happy New Year 😁 congrats on the DT position, fab card.. love that sentiment x

Katie said...

Lovely card

Fikreta said...

its so nice!

Brawny x said...

Great cardvx