Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Kick up your heels

Good Morning!
Well was Santa good to all of you? I hope you had a blessed day and enjoyed time spent with loved ones.

My card today gives you a little insight into my personality:


Despite growing up in a city I am a country girl at heart, give me boots and jeans and I'm happy.

The stamps I have used today are from 2 Raisin Boat sets sold by SumMore Fun first one is Urban Cowgirl I have used the lasso, horseshoe and Urban Cowgirl sentiment from this set. Both stamped in a dark brown ink. I then Stamped the rest of my wording using the Goes with Mountain Country Gal set along with the boots which I colored with Copic Markers.
I used a white card base, matted with black card, I inked the edges of my topper with distress ink to tie in with the colors of my stamped images.


A few enamel dots completed my design.

So kicking up your heels fits in with the theme of the current moodboard challenge over at SumMore Fun - who likes to party on New Year's Eve? 

This shows that your card for the challenge doesn't need to be all sparkly just use the colors included in the mood board! There is still plenty of time to get your entries in

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.



4 comments:

Beth F. said...

This card is awesome! I love how you colored those boots.

Katie said...

Fabulous card

Brawny x said...

Fab creation xx

Katie said...

Fabulous card