Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

We Three Kings

Hi, hope you are all having a great day. Time is going so quickly the holidays will be here before you know it.

 Today I'm showcasing a traditional Christmas card with a modern twist using Sum More Fun stamps. 


I used distress inks to make a night sky and stamped the Victorine Original stamp: Three Wise Men onto this. I matted a card base with black card. I then die cut and embossed a piece of silver mirror card and arranged this over my image so that it was visible through the oval aperture.


I then stamped The Wishing You Joys of The Season onto white card and matted this onto black and silver card. This was adhered to the top part of the card. 

I love clean and simple cards and this is so easy to do using Sum More Fun stamps.

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.





2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
Happy Holidays 🎄🎅⛄
hugs , Fiki

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so pretty Sharon! LOVELY background to match up perfectly with the wise men...
Simply Lovely!

Theresa