Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, December 1, 2017

Cake and balloons - it must be a birthday

Good afternoon, I'm currently incapacitated, I have a problem with my left leg which is causing me a great deal of pain and affecting my ability to do anything. 
Apart from when I color I usually craft standing up so I've had a bit of a lull where card making is concerned. I now have a high stool for my desk and a table so I can keep essentials near by so I'm trying hard to get back into the swing of things - after all I can't bring myself to buy Christmas cards.

Kev called me on Tuesday needing a birthday card for a colleague, it needed to be large enough for the whole team to sign so out came my 8x8in scalloped card bases


The image is a pre-printed one I bought from Lili of the Valley a long while ago. I matted the cute kitty onto pink card along with 2 coordinating Nit Wit Bonnets n Bowties patterned papers, one the same size as my image and one to mat my card base with. I added a colorful ribbon to the paper on the base. I then positioned my layers and adhered these in place.
I die cut Happy Birthday from the same pink card and positioned it in the corner of the card. I added some pink crystal gems from my stash just to balance the card.

A very girly card that was quick and simple to make

Thanks for stopping by, if you like what you see please come and leave me some love in the comments




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty card, love the cute image and the bright pink
Hugs Kaz xx

Fikreta said...

Super cute!
Love it!

Brawny x said...

Sorry things are so rough. Hope your leg feels better soon. A great cardvx

Fikreta said...

Adorable card