Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, December 22, 2017

Cheers

Well the big day is almost upon us, we have all our shopping done, just have to do some wrapping so I'm now concentrating on New Year cards and they fit well with  Moodboard challenge number 18 starting over on the SumMore Fun blog with Happy New year 2018:



Some fabulous golden colors and sparkles to work with there. 
As the turn of the year is midnight I am using SumMore Fun's Clock Minutes stamp:


I have heat embossed it onto black card with gold embossing powder and added some die cut hands held in place with a tiny golden brad.
My black card base has been matted with gold mirror and black card. I have then randomly added the die cut word Cheers across the black.
My stamped clock face has been placed centrally with foam tape to make it stand out. I added few nuvo drops just to make sure there was enough gold in my design!



So what are you waiting for head on over to the Sum More Fun blog and join in the fun.
We do have just a few rules which you can find here 

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.













1 comment:

Beth F. said...

I am totally loving this card, Sharon! Black and gold, what a classy color combo!