Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Happy Holidays

Good morning, we are knee deep in snow but at least it looks promising that we will be having a white Christmas - something we have wanted since we arrived in the US but has yet to happen
Kev has finished work for the holidays and Mollie finishes school on Wednesday. We are all looking forward to a great holidays!

Today's card is just about that - Happy Holidays!!

Have you got all your cards done and sent? If not I'm show casing a very simple one that is great if you have multiples to do and it just uses one stamp set.


I used the pine bough from Raisin Boat's Holiday Hang Ups set and stamped it around 3 sides of white card using different shades of green ink. I then switched to red ink and stamped berries and my sweet little sentiment. An amber ink was used to stamp the stars.


 I used a fine point pen to 'hang' these on the tree and added the small tied bow to the biggest one - again a stamp from the same set. This stamp set also has a number of Christmas ornaments with it so is packed full of possibilities.
Once stamped I then matted a white base with a silvery blue mirror card, red card and finally my stamped card. 

for the theme I used the current challenge mood board choosing the colors and the pine boughs

There is still almost a week to get your entries in and with the all decked out theme we all have a card made that could be entered.

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon your cards are gorgeous those stamps are lovely. I do hope you get a white Christmas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Beth F. said...

This is a lovely card, Sharon! Great use of that stamp set!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card turned out wonderful.. I Love the different colored branches!

Theresa

Sylvia said...

Great idea for a quick card, love the traditional colours and design.

Sylv xx

Fikreta said...

so very nice!
Happy Holidays! 🎄🎅⛄
hugs