Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Be Mine, Valentine

Good morning, we are under a few inches of snow again and it's said to last for much of the month so I'm keeping warm and hibernating in my craft room.

Valentine's Day is only a week away so I thought I would share a bit of my love with you all using some cute stamps from SumMore fun:


I chose a scalloped edge card base and stamped it all over with the Conversation Heart Stamp set.
I used a number of colors trying to keep them pastel shades like the candy. I then stamped the Be Mine, Valentine sentiment onto a separate piece of white card, I rounded the corners of this and matted it onto a piece of coordinating pink card.  
This was then added to the center of my card using foam squares. Lastly I added some pink ribbon and bow to the top of the card.



As hearts are the main focus of the current moodboard challenge this design fits right in with it. Head on over to the SumMore Fun blog to check out how to play and what you can win!


Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.