Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Hair!!!

Good morning! The snow just keeps coming! it looks so pretty from the inside but is sooo cold from the outside!

Yesterday was  special little 7 year old's birthday, she has a gorgeous head of hair full of tight curls so I couldn't resist trying to recreate this for her card


This cute image from Paper Nest Dolls is called Big Hair Amara. Renee the birthday girl has her hair tamed in braids usually but occasionally her mom will let her have it brushed out and it is just like the image.
I colored Amara using alcohol markers then matted her onto pink card
I used Nitwit papers from their Perfect Pair Collection on my scalloped card base again matted with pink card. I die cut Memory Box Precious Daisies die and added a gem to the center. Once my card was layered I added the daisy to the top left. Then die cut a number 7 which was added to the image so it stood out.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see a comment will be welcomed