Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Popping Hearts


Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I'm taking over the SumMore Fun blog today and what better way to celebrate the day than with red and pink with hearts!


This is the front of my card, I have used 2 sentiment stamps from SumMore Fun that do compliment each other. First I started with the larger Happy Valentine's Day stamped in the center of my card in red I then multi stamped Dot Happy Valentine's Day with pink ink all around the rest of the card. 

When you open the card it pops with hearts:


Once I'd made up my card insert which is a die set from Karen Burniston, I stamped the Medium Sketch Heart on 4 piece of white card rotating them so they face opposite ways. These were then matted onto pink card and adhered to the pop up section of the card.
My front was matted in the same way and added to the card I then used a few enamel dots as embellishments.

Don't forget you still have a few more days to enter our moodboard challenge you can find the details here - just add all those Valentine's cards you have been making - I'm sure they will fit the theme:


Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.

1 comment:

Kev Smith said...

Beautiful card from my wonderfully talented wife,luvs ya babe xxxx