Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Kindness and sunshine

Good afternoon, Well the snow has disappeared and we have rain storms with flood warnings - luckily we live up on a hill so are pretty safe!
I hope you are all entering the SumMore Fun challenge - don't forget you can win a gift certificate to spend on their huge collection of stamps!

Today's card is a very simple one that fulfills the theme from our current mood board:


I stamped the Large Stemmed Daisy stamp and the Kindness is to the Heart What Sunshine is to the Flowers sentiment with white opaque ink onto black card.



 I had to stamp a few times to get a good level of ink. This is where the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform earns it's worth - you don't need to worry about getting perfect placement every time as long as your card stays in place you and stamp over and over again!
Once my image was stamped clearly I matted it onto some pink card and a white card base. A few matching enamel dots placed around the image just balanced the design.

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the SumMore Fun BlogFaceBook pageInstagram and Pinterest.

3 comments: