Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, March 2, 2018

Are you ready for the St Paddy's Day Challenge?

Good Morning, well the weather here is slowly improving. I spotted my first Robin of the year this week which is a sure sign that spring is on it's way!

March is full of crafting opportunities with Spring bringing lots of new life and celebrations. SumMore Fun's challenge this time is a good crafting theme. The Mood board is all about St Patrick's Day with lots of  green gold and shamrocks!

If you don't own any St Patrick's Day stamps I am going to show you how you can still enter using last months holiday stamps - hearts:


On a square of white I used SumMore Fun's I love you Heart and stamped in green ink 3 times. I then used their Medium Sketched Heart and stamped this in the center of my previous hearts making them into leaves. Using a marker I joined the leaves in the center and added a stem to my shamrock.
A couple of die cut shamrocks and a few green pearls just complimented my stamped image. My white card base was matted with green before adding my image.

The Challenge runs for the next 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to enter all you have to do is follow our mood board:


As I have just shown you it is easy to turn something into what it's not just so you can join in.

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.

If you like what you see please let me know by leaving a comment.



9 comments:

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

So super cute the way you used the hearts to make a clover, just perfect for this challenge ~ DT MaryAnn

Fikreta said...

It's so very nice!
hugs

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Great cardvx

Scrapper69 said...

I love the way you used the hearts to create the shamrock! So CUTE!

Theresa

Kathy said...

What a lovely fresh design!

Beth F. said...

This is such a wonderful card, Sharon! I love how you created your shamrock with heart stamps.

Unknown said...

I am amazed at how good this looks using hearts! I wouldn't have thought of that. Awesome card Sharon!

Amy Martin said...

Such an amazing design!! I love how you use the hearts for a shamrock!!