Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Dotty for Birthdays

Good morning, this year seems to be playing by it's hard to believe that we are already well into March 

My card is using stamps from SumMore fun and is great for seeing dots:


I have used the Dots Stamp Set. Starting with the Happy Birthday ribbon I stamped this down the side of white card. I then stamped the bright pink dots. Masking some of these off I added a few purple ones and last but not least I added my pale pink ones again masking some off so it looks as though they are overlapping.

 As I stamped each color I added a word dot.


I matted a white card base with coordinating purple card before adding my stamping card.
I then added enamel dots in matching colors.

This set has so many stamps there is also a coordinating sentiment as well as more dots and a dotty tag!

Did you all see our new mood board challenge? You still have plenty of time to join us with some St. Paddy's fun:


Just take a look at the challenge blog post for details, I'm sure you would love to be in with a chance of winning a gift certificate to spend in our online store!

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.

3 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fab cards x

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute card Sharon! I LOVE all the circles!

Theresa

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs