Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, March 5, 2018

Welcome Baby

Good morning! another week is starting and this year is flying by.
I'm sure that a colleague of my husband is looking forward to what this year brings. She is due to have a baby girl in the next month and I have made this cute card to go with the gift we have bought for her:


Isn't this elephant just the cutest? She is from Lili of the Valley and is called Blowing Bubbles , she is available as a digital and rubber stamp. 
I used the digital so I could resize her for my project. I colored the image with alcohol markers adding colored pencil to darken my shading.
Once colored I die cut the image using Gina Marie's Oval Scalloped Frame dies. These cut the image and a frame around it. I the colored the white section of the frame blue so it would stand out against my patterned background paper. 
The paper is from a collection which was also sold by Lili of the Valley but is no longer available. I added the pink It's a girl ribbon from my stash and a couple of stamped baby tags again from Lili of the Valley.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see it's always nice to know by leaving me a comment.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, love the cute image and the way you have framed it :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Brawny x said...

Very cute cardvx

Fikreta said...

so very sweet!