Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Up Up and Away

Good morning on this gorgeous spring day.

Today I am over on the SumMore Fun blog using a Raisin Boat set of stamps called Spring Is In The Air:


The cute hot air balloon was colored with alcohol to match this month's challenge mood board colors and both that and the adorable tiny bunny fussy cut. I used some cloudy sky patterned papers and die cut a penny slider 'flight path'. The same paper was placed underneath and I made a penny slider with the hot air balloon. You can see it in action here:


I stamped one of the many sentiments from the Spring is in the Air stamp set in the bottom corner and added another bunny face.
Once the mechanism was working I matted this onto blue card and my white card base. I added a few enamel dots to balance the design.

this is just another way that you can use our mood board for the challenge and be in with a chance of winning a gift certificate to our store:



Just take a look at the challenge blog post and go ahead and enter!

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.





8 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That is so cute!!! Love the interactive elements on your card. Adorable & fun!!

Theresa

Brawny x said...

Fab card x

Janet Packer said...

Fun and cute card - the penny slider is a great idea!

Kathy said...

So pretty! Love the pastel shades

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card I love the way the balloon moves across the scene. I have just become a follower. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Fikreta said...

so adorable!