Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, February 16, 2018

Hello Daisy

Good morning! The snow is receding and the weather has been a bit warmer for the last few days lets just hope it stays.

It's the start of a new challenge over at SumMore Fun as always this is a moodboard challenge and as spring is on the way it's a bright and cheery one this time:


just look at the luscious colors and pretty flowers. The flowers are my inspiration for my design team card:


I used SumMore Fun's Large Stemmed Daisy Stamp, but tried a new technique to me - mirror stamping. I stamped the original flower and masked this off. I then stamped the image again onto acetate. I then carefully laid this onto my card and gently pressed down. The image stamped fainter  than the original but I resolved this by outlining both images with a black fineline marker. I colored both flowers in bright reds and pinks and then matted my image on to a scalloped card using black and red card to make the image pop.
I die cut 'hello' in the same black and red card, adhered these together so they had a shadow effect. This and a few enamel dots completed my card

The challenge is for 2 weeks and you could win a gift certificate to the SumMore Fun store.

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies cards on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.







3 comments:

Beth F. said...

Your copic coloring is wonderful! Your card is so pretty.

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card it is so bright and cheerful. Take care. Hugs Jackie