Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, August 4, 2017

Rocker

Good afternoon, we are having some well needed rain today. The temperature and humidity have dropped off thank goodness.

I'm showcasing a very simple card I made for my son's 18th birthday today. He loves his guitar and I found this great image from Dr Digi's House of Stamps:


Meet Metal Mike  - Isn't he just great! I printed him and my sentiment onto Spectrum Noir card and colored him with Copic markers adding gold gel pen to the T-shirt design. which happens to be one of James's favorite bands.

I made a simple blue card base and matted it with white and purple card added my colored topper and the design was complete.

Dr Digi has some great digital Stamps if you are looking for something comical, something funny for an older person or just something different. They are great for masculine cards or females who aren't into flowers. They also do some great backing papers.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that I have inspired you and if you like what you see please let me know in the comments section 



1 comment:

Brawny x said...

He's fabulous. Great card x