Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Circles

Good afternoon wow where is this month going, can you believe that we are half way through and summer break will be over in 2 weeks!
Summer is my second favorite month - sorry I have to give my favorite to fall - the temperatures are lower but still pleasant and I love the fall colors.
But summer brings all the flowers and critters that love the flowers. We have a pond across the street from us so get some huge dragonflies buzzing around, with their iridescent colors flashing in the sunshine.
For today's card I have colored a bunch of Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Dainty Dragonfly stamps and colored them in a rainbow of colors:


I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. We have a theme of round about over on Prickley Pear blog so I used circle dies to cut my card and matting layers. On the pink layer I stamped one of my all time sentiments from Prickley Pear: Life doesn't have to be Perfect. This hits home with me every time I read it.
I shaped the dragonflies so that they look as though they are fluttering around the card. I added a few clear glitter dots just to balance my design and finish the card.

 Thank you for stopping by, you can find all the Prickley Pear stamps I have used over in their store here. If you are looking more inspiration from me and my teamies check the Prickley Pear blog and our Facebook page.